Monday, October 13, 2008

Peace Love & Joy


 Stamps: Glad Tidings
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Circle Nestabilites, Felt Snowflake, white swirl sheer ribbon, Martha Stewart clear gem stickers, Glue Dots, Scotch Foam Tape


Good Monday morning, everyone! Today I have a rather quick card that I made, using Beate's WSC59. I thought it was a great sketch to show off the new Pretty Papers that were recently released from Lizzie Anne Designs. I used a couple of sentiment stamps from my Glad Tidings set, and layered my circles over a felt snowflake. I tied my pretty swirl sheer ribbon (from Taylored Expressions) around the body of the card, adhered my snowflake sentiment, then added some pretty bling to the snowflakes in the patterned paper. Easy peasy!

I'm off to the store(s) to pick up some supplies! See you in blogland soon, and thanks for stopping by for a visit!!

24 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely Rose Ann...what a neat color combo!

Dottie K. said...

Beautiful! Love how you put your sentiment on top of the snowflake. Too cute! :)

Susie said...

Elegant and very beautiful.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So beautiful and elegant Rose Ann!! I love the color combo, and the circle sentiment over the snowflake is awesome!! Love the ribbon and touch of bling to the flakes too!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Rose Ann, I love that layout and that ribbon, TFS.

Teresa Brooks said...

Beautiful and Elegant. Love the sketch.

Donna Baker said...

what a beauty! don't you just love that ribbon? I do!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, Rose Ann, I love this!! The colors are so peaceful and soothing. And the snowflake peeking out from behind the sentiment circle looks so cool!

Lauren said...

This is gorgeous Rose Ann! I love how you put the snowflake peeking out from behind the sentiment.

~amy~ said...

Rose Ann...what a beauty of a card! I LOVE the color combo, wouldn't have thought of those colors!

Deborah said...

Lovely paper for these panels and I adore the felt snowflake and pretty little bling on your paper! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

Very pretty, Rose Ann. Love that you layered your sentiment with a snowflake :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Rose Ann - love the bling! :)

Diane said...

Super nice Rose Ann!! Love the bling thing!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Rose Ann! Love how you decorated the sentiment with the snowflake behind!! Have fun shopping!

Angel said...

I loved this sketch too! Your card is So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

These colors are SO pretty and soft! That snowflake adds the perfect touch, too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Rose Ann! Love the colors & that big snowflake! Those felt snowflakes are awesome!

kathleenh said...

So pretty! I love the bling in the middle of the snowflakes and the snowflake peeking through the greeting.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the bling and that gorgeous ribbon!

Beate said...

Oh Rose Ann. This is sooo beautiful! I love the paper, the sentiment and the ribbon. It's beautiful!!!!
Hugs and smiles

dpkennedy said...

I love this three panel sketch. Your card is so elegant-especially with that ribbon! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, beautiful and peaceful. I love the sentiment on the snowflake. What an absolutely lovely card, Rose Ann!

Krista said...

Lovely card Rose Ann !! So elegant !