Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soft Flowers

Hello everyone!  Well...the kids are off to school, and we're all hoping for a great year!  I'm also hoping for more crafting time, but we'll see (fingers crossed).

Today I'm showing another card I've made using the Card Creator Dies from Spellbinders.  I am loving this new set from SU as well (I think I'll be making another card with it soon).  Are any of you waiting patiently for the new paper cutter from SU like me?  I am hoping this cutter is everything I'm hoping for, as I'm always in search of great paper cutter.  I am still using the Fiskars type, as I think my measurements are more accurate with it.  I love the way the guillotine ones cut, but I can't seem to get the sizes correct. ;)

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes (SU), Happiest Birthday Wishes (SU)
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, White
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Accessories:  Card Creator Matting Basics A & Fancy Ribbon Threader Dies (Spellbinders), Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Lance and I riding the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point this summer.


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Susie said...

Your card is so soft and beautiful. I bought a Tonic guillotine a few years ago and love it. I still use my old SU Fiskars when I'm too lazy to get up and use the Tonic. Looks like you had a great summer.

Marlou McAlees said...

your card is fab Rose Ann, :) love those colours together :) i haven't heard about new SU cutter?
is it digital? xx

Allison Rankin said...

What a wonderous creation! Love the layering of stamps, color choices and that fun die you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Rose Ann!!~

Dawn Easton said...

Rose Ann, your card is GORGEOUS! I had that stamp on my wish list but didn't get it last order. Maybe the next? LOL!
You guys are brave! Roller Coasters freak me out!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! Great colors...and I love that stamp set, too!

Beate said...

I love this card, Rose Ann. It's so soft and the image is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles