Friday, August 31, 2012

Card Creator

Today I have a CAS card that I've made using the new Card Creator dies from Spellbinders.  There is a new product review up at Splitcoaststampers to check out, if you'd like to learn more about these fabulous dies.  I've used my new Serene Silhouettes SU set to create this.  I hope you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!  

Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes (SU)
Card Stock:  Black, River Rock, White
Ink:  Onyx Black VersaFine
Accessories:  Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics Die Sets A & B



Here's a video of one of my favorite things I've been doing over the summer.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card Rose Ann, love the image and the framing is fabulous. What an adorable video, couldn't believe it would sit in your hand!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Linda said...

Ahh that is a sweet video! We were doing that at the cabin last weekend with our Chic-a-dees. They are so brave. I love how he went to the tree, ate, and came back.
Beautiful card. Nature it the best inspiration.

Beate said...

I LOVE this card. The clean lines, the beautiful image. It just rocks.
Hugs and smiles