Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hi-Ya!

I'm back with a cutie card for my son. I made him another karate card a while back (you can see here), and he has promoted quite a few belts since. These images come from a recent addition to the MFT Pure Innocence Collection, and is aptly named...Karate Boy (I also couldn't resist the adorable Karate Girl). Lance is wearing a blue uniform now, so that is the color scheme here. I've pieced the blue uniform with Brilliant Blue card stock, and used my Fleur de Lis Square Nestabilities for the frame. The ribbon is silk, and from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I think he will like this! ☺

Stamps: Karate Boy (Pure Innocence/My Favorite Things)
Card Stock: Black, White, Brilliant Blue, Patterns Pack II (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Fleur De Lis Square & Square Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Black Bling (Recollections), Tombo Mono Multi Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for visiting!!

Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how fun, Rose Ann! Perfect for your son!

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe! Love the title of your post and that sentiment. Too cute!

Jackie W. said...

CUTE! What a sweet card, for such a dedicated karate kid! I'm sure he'll love it too, Rose Ann!

Susie said...

What a great card. Of course I love any PI images. Congrats to your boy for continuing in his karate. It's good training for lots of things.

Linda said...

This is perfect! I love the image and how you used it on the lovely card.

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Rose Ann!!!!! His blue gi ROCKS! My little one takes Tae Kwon Do and I concepted these two sets! SO excited to see your card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very SWEET Rose Ann!!~

Deb said...

such a cute card, so perfect for your son, love how you coloured his uniform exactly the ribbon looks just like a belt!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Velta said...

Hey girl ~ Of course he will like this card...it is too cute and right up his alley...I also love the PTI card you posted below...I just received my set in the mail...and I haven't had time to use it, but I love it! Take Care!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lance! This is a perfect and adorable card, Rose Ann

kathleenh said...

Oh, he's sure to love it! Such an adorable image. I love how you paper pieced him and the corner bling.

Leslie Miller said...

Figuring you've given this card to Lance by now and I'll bet he loved it! Very special just for him. Super cute, too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, how cute is this!! Love it, Rose Ann, so perfect for your boy! I was just thinking of this sport actually and am interested in getting my boy involved in it when he's a tad older! Very cool!