Monday, August 8, 2011

You Are Special

Hello everyone! Today I have another card that qualifies for my DTGD Challenge over at SCS. I'm using my a muse|studio goodies here. The images are from friend to friend, and the card stock is lime and orange. I've stamped the images with Tuxedo Black ink (stamping an extra flower), and extending the stems with my black marker. The blooms were stamped on orange, trimmed out, and sponged along the edges with my Riding Hood Red ink (SU). I glued them onto the base with Tombo Mono Multi Glue, and "chomped" the bottom corners with my Corner Chompers. The ribbon is 5/8" orange satin (AMS), and a gift from my sweet friend..Beth. Very CAS, but I like it. ☺



Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Susie said...

Oh, very beautiful.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

the flowers are beautiful! They look so real!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Rose Ann!! Beautiful CAS design!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a fantastic CAS design, Rose Ann! Gotta love those! Those colors are amazing - so bright and happy! Love your coloring, too!

Marlou McAlees said...

A beautiful card Rose Ann, love the colours and the simplicity :) xx

Joan Ervin said...

The orange poppies really pop on the green background....love this, Rose Ann!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Rose Ann! Love the colours!

Donna Baker said...

what a gorgeous simple card! love it

Diane said...

Love it Rose Ann! So pretty!

Velta said...

Hi Rose Ann! I love it when you do these simple elegant cards!! It inspires me to back off of some of my embellishments and try something like this...Very elegant and I love the colors you put together!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love these vibrant colors - GREAT CAS card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so beautiful, Rose Ann, the colors are so vibrant together!!

Wendy said...

So very pretty, Rose Ann!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

I just love these bright colors! LOVE them! The lime green and orange are awesome! You might not know it to look at my stamping but, I repeat, I LOVE these colors!