Sunday, January 30, 2011

LAD Sneak Peek Day 1

Well... today is the day for the Lizzie Anne Designs sneak peeks of the new stamp sets to begin!! I'm so excited to show you some of the images in the new sets, and I'll begin with this image from the Bonjour Little Bits set. Though my card is not a traditional size, this image is quite large ( approximately 1.75" x 3.25"-the largest in the set). There are 8 other wonderful images in this set as well.

Stamps: Bonjour
Card Stock: Kraft, Black
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cutter Kit (to distress edges), Ribbon

Next up is a little card I've made using a new Sixlets set called, Wonderful World. I'm only showing two of the six adorable images in this set, and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with the other images also!

Stamps: Wonderful World
Card Stock: Lemon Drop, Ocean Mist, White
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU), Cherish Punch Around the Page set (Martha Stewart), May Arts ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Finally, I have a sentiment from the Sixlets Perfect Phrases sets that I've used on my 3rd card for today. The designer paper is Porcelain, and I've cut the window using my Movers & Shapers die (SU). I've used lots of foam tape to lift the whole panel up from the sentiment window. The flower is from Prima, and I've made the leaves using my Herringbone Cuttlebug embossing folder for texture.

Stamps: Perfect Phrases
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Porcelain (BasicGrey)
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Punch Windows Movers & Shapers Dies (SU), Herringbone Cuttlebug Folder, Prima Flower, Foam Tape

I'm sure you'll want to check out peeks from the other LAD girls, so head on over to the LAD Blog for links to the others. I can't wait to see their wonderful creations as well!!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop by tomorrow for day 2 of the peeks!!

Thanks for visiting!

19 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous cards, Rose Ann! Love that flower you created on your last card....beautiful!

Susie said...

All are so unique and beautiful. I totally love your work. It's always so perfect and wonderful.

fran said...

These are all great - I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to! I love your color combos.

Lori said...

All 3 cards are pretty! So many Paris/France images right now, yours looks good in kraft/black. The clouds and your little house are so sweet. This flower came out fabulous!!! The herringbone cb folder is perfect.

Kendra said...

Beautiful job Rose Ann! I'm loving what you did with the fun new images.

Cindy Haffner said...

All so PRETTY Rose Ann!!

joslyn said...

wow they are all great! love the black and white. and that flower is so fun!

Diane said...

They are all gorgeous Rose Ann,love that paper!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

all of these are winners!!

barb mann said...

Hello Rose Ann,

Your cards are great but my fav is the first one! It is so simple and just perfect. Love the color, the writing, Eiffel Tower stamp & ribbon.

Denise Marzec said...

Pretty cards, Rose Ann! I'm especially lovin' that last one with the big, beautiful flower! So eye catching!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous cards Rose Ann, I'm loving the sneak peeks and can't wait to see more tomorrow!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooooh, fun x 3! I love how the first image requires no coloring to look as great as it does on your card. I mean, I love to color, but sometimes you need something quick. And how cute is that little house and the checkered clouds! The piercing looks great, too! Now, why, oh, why did I never get that Porcelain paper? Of all the BasicGrey I have? Gorgeous! Love the flower!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Fabulous cards Rose Ann! I love the simplicity of the first card, and the second card is so adorable with those checkered clouds, but the third card steals the show for me, that ribbon rose is gorgeous, perfect with the bird houses, just love it!

Jen said...

another great round of samples...love your wonderful world card!! i think that set is my favorite of the release!!

Allison Rankin said...

1) Classic.
2) Fun and springy.
3) Awesome. Love the Porcelain DP and that gorgeous flower...swoon!

Anonymous said...

Oh such eye candy here! The first card is a great classic - with the lovely image stamped over (it looks like) the french script I love the colors - so simple and striking, Rose Ann!

Your 2nd card is lovely - I adore those colors together, and those little sizzlits look fun! Love the little dotted border, too!

Your third card is beyond gorgeous! Those colors are wonderful, and I love how you used the Movers & Shapers die! I'll have to get mine out again! Lovely flower as well!

Kristine said...

WOW, that DP is enough on it's own (so pretty and elegant) and then your rosette is the perfect embellie! =) Great card Rose Ann!

Beate said...

Girl,
You are on a roll! Another set of beautiful cards.
Hugs and smiles