Friday, January 28, 2011

Cupid

Hi everyone! It's been a week since I've posted, and it's an exciting time to be back! Valentine's Day is coming, so I pulled my Vintage Valentine set to create this design. Cupid is embossed with white embossing powder, and I've sponged some color into the heart with my dauber. The patterned paper is Bittersweet from BasicGrey.

Stamps: Vintage Valentine
Card Stock: Kraft Bittersweet (BasicGrey)
Ink: VersaMark, Rich Cocoa, Regal Rose
Accessories: Corner Chomper, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, White Detail Embossing Powder

I have a fun card to show you tomorrow, and starting on Sunday...will, have some sneak peeks of the new Lizzie Anne Designs sets coming out on February 1st.
As I said...it's an exciting time to be back! ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very vintage and pretty!

Susie said...

Super sweet, Rose Ann. Valentine's are such a happy thing.

Marlou McAlees said...

Rose Ann loving this romantic card!!! what a fab stamp!! beautiful :) have a lovely weekend xx

ChristineCreations said...

Oh how sweet Rose Ann! What a pretty cupid!

Allison Rankin said...

Love it with the kraft base...simple and lovely!

Diane said...

Ooh!Love the embossing! Such a pretty card Rose Ann!
Have a super weekend!

Beate said...

What a wonderful Valentine's card.
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE how you sponged the pink color in the heart, Rose Ann! The crisp white of the embossed images is perfect! Love the paper, as well!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Charming Rose Ann! Love the white on kraft with your colored heart!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Roe Ann, I love those colors!! Happy Week-end!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So sweet and adorable, a perfect Valentine's card Rose Ann!

Joan Ervin said...

Your sweet little cupid is one of my favorite Valentine images...I love how you did the white embossing on the kraft...sooo pretty!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the simplicity of the colours! I haven't embossed in ages and forgot how beautiful it can be! LOVE the white and the sponging of red is perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

The white embossing on the kraft really stands out, and then with the soft sponging of the heart -- beautiful!