Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Multi-Challenge Card



If you've been following my blog lately, you know I have been having a tough time getting back "in the groove" since returning from my vacation. The distraction of the Olympics hasn't been helping (though I am enjoying them very much).

I have never tried Beate's Inspiration Challenge, so this is a first for me. I have combined her BIC19 with the DCB808 Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to come up with this card for my nephew. I really need to work with my photo editing program, as the lighting and colors are off in my photo. So sorry about that!

Here's the deets on my card:

Stamps: Headline Numbers (SU), Piece of Cake (PTI), Year-Round Puns (PTI)
Card Stock: Gable Green, Basic Gray, Really Rust, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: White embossing powder, 5/8 " Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Corner Rounder punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


18 comments:

fran said...

Great card - and great colors! The Headline numbers look awesome embossed on the circle!

~amy~ said...

Magnificent card!

Deb said...

fantastic card for your nephew, those colours are great, very masculine!

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome job combining those two challenges! I hope that next month I will be able to play along in the Dirty Challenge!

Lauren said...

Great card Rose Ann! I love the layout and the colors are fun. You have inspired me to be distracted by the Olympics too. :)

Donna Baker said...

I tried Beate's inspiration challenge for the first time too (we've been missing out!) I love your card & bet your nephew will too.

dpkennedy said...

I love how the numbers are the main focus! Great card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE it, Rose Ann! The colors are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Rose Ann, your card looks fantastic! Beautiful take on the Inspiration piece.
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

how do you know it's my 20th bday? LOL! your card looks great..love it!

Anonymous said...

What a great card, Rose Ann! It's always good to see a nice masculine card like this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Savitri said...

What a nice card! I LOVE the colors and the design!

Janine said...

Love this Roseann... I know what you mean about the Olympics... So much fun to watch...

Alex said...

Great job on BOTH challenges, Rose Ann - these colors are fabulous, I just love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Barbara Schram said...

Great card, RoseAnn! Love the colors. I hope to one day try Beate's challenge too!

Bethany Paull said...

New blog header, or am I just behind the times? It's really beautiful! Great card too. I must try to wrap my brain around this challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is about as perfect as it gets for a 20 year old nephew! I love the design and colors. Good luck getting back in the groove. I'm a little out of it, myself, and I have no excuse whatsoever!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! And perfect for a guy!