Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Altered Clothespins

Happy Wednesday, everyone!! Here are some altered jumbo clothespins I quickly made up for the kids' teachers. I love the clothespin Kathleen made for me a while ago, and had been wanting to try making some myself.

The clothespin on the left is covered with Honey Pie paper from Cosmo Cricket, and the right one is covered with LilyKate BasicGrey paper. I used my awesome BasicGrey file kit to smooth the edges of the paper, for a lovely finish. The big flowers are from my Pretties kit, and I used my Copic markers to color them. These were pretty simple to make up, and are so much fun to use too!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!!

Stamps: None
Paper: LilyKate (BasicGrey), Honey Pie (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Copic markers (to color big flower)
Accessories: flowers from SU Pretties kit, Prima flowers, La Boutique brads (K&Company), Kurio Dome Stickers, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, BasicGrey Precision File Set, ribbon

No comments: