I've been busy finishing up "my stuff" for the January DD Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Have you checked it out yet? There's some amazing creations there, if you haven't already took a peek. (You have to be in the fan club to view this gallery). I'm so excited for our new girls too, and all the fun they're having today. Congratulations, ladies!!
In my last post I mentioned about being tagged for the '7 things you may not know about me' thing, so I'll do that now.
Jan over at She's gone Stampin' tagged me a while ago. I'm sorry it took me so long to do this, Jan! Thanks for the tag! (Not interesting stuff...but here you go anyhow).
1. I enjoy shoveling snow (best when under 6 inches though). I was up at 1:30 AM last night, cleaning off the driveway so my DH could make it up the hill when he got home.
2. I'm an animal lover!! My favorite is dogs. We only have one currently, but would have more if we had a nice fenced in area for them to play and run free.
3. I don't go to the movies. I would rather wait for them to come out on DVD so that I can watch them over and over again. The smaller screen doesn't bother me the least bit.
4. I love to inline skate. When I bought my first pair of Rollerblades way back when they were the 'new thing', my oldest sister told me it was a fad. I'm on my third pair, now. ;)
5. When I was in my tween/teen years...I used to dream of having my own parallel bars and trampoline to play on. If I were to get them today, I would still use them.
6. I dislike long nails on myself. If they start getting to long...I file those babies down! (Don't like to mess with polish either).
7. I don't enjoy scrapbooking. I'll only do it when I have to.
So are you bored yet??? Lol.
I have me some new stamps in the house. I'm playing once the kids go to bed, and hope to have something new to share tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping!! (Now I have some burfing to do. ;D)