Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hit The Beach!



Look at what arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I am soooo excited!! I love this new Hit The Beach stamp set from My Favorite Things, and I can't wait to get some ink on it!!! I'm also about as excited to have a Taylor original!! This card is gorgeous, and I missed it on Taylor's blog when I was camping last month.

I had to go back to Taylored Expressions and do some research to find out what kind of designer paper Taylor used for this beautiful card. It's from Pebbles Inc., Girls Only Collection. I love the ovals, scalloping & piercing, bling, ribbon...everything about it! Thank you so much for the awesome card and adorable stamp set, Taylor!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! It's going to be a hot one here in Michigan...and I think it's time to "Hit The Beach". Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Oooh, lucky lucky you!! Can't wait to see what you create with your new set! That one is on the way to me soon, so I'll be looking to you for some inspiration! :-)

Taylor said...

Glad you like it! Can't wait to see what you come up with using Hit the Beach! :) And you're right, it's definitely that time of year to actually Hit the Beach!

Anonymous said...

Rose Ann, what a great mail day you had! Love that set and the card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your goodies with us. Hugs and smiles

Sherrie said...

lucky you! What a wonderful set to get as well as a beautiful card! Happy creating!

Dottie K. said...

Congrats Rose Ann. Love the card! Can't wait to see what you create with the stamp set. Love summertime.

Heidi said...

This is adorable!! Love the ovals and the colors are fantastic!! Can't wait to see some seriously summer cards!

Angel said...

Lucky you!! Can't wait to see what you make with it. Maybe you can send out the next challenge supplies with it?? :-)

Beth Thomas said...

Can't wait to see what you create! You do such a wonderful job! I have tagged you over at my blog and would love for your to play if time allows. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning this set ... it will be a fun one.

-SandyB

Anonymous said...

Pretty card--lucky Rose Ann! I like the oval within an oval and the sweet colors.