Saturday, July 7, 2007

Beate's Challenge #9

This is a Joy-Fold card for Beate's Challenge #9. These cards are fun to make (though I messed mine up a bit...shhh.) My nephew's wife, who is also my upline...had a baby boy (their second) on Thursday night, so I made this Bundle of Joy card for them. I can't wait to see and hold Carter! New babies are so precious!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!!

Stamps: Bundle of Joy, Karen Foster Mini Casual Snap Stamps, A Muse Skinny Oval
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Shimmery White, Storytime (from Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, StazOn Jet Black, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit, Crystal Effects, ¼, 1 & 1¼ inch circle punches, Cutter Kit, Fiskars Mini-Scallop Paper Edgers, Stampin' Dimensionals & Glue Dots, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Sponges

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose Ann, that is beyond cute! I absolutely love it. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! I LOVE the colors, paper...just darling!

Anonymous said...

Could not be any cuter!!! Great job!

Sherrie said...

beautiful soft baby card...so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a terrific card! I just love how you put the teddy bear on a rug/mat. So sweet! I really like that designer paper!

Tara

Libby Hickson said...

What an adorable card! And what a great name they chose! :-)

Dottie K. said...

This is just adorable - love that bear and the colors. Congrats on being an Aunt again.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card....I just love it!!

Heather P. said...

This is just beautiful! Great job with the sketch. :)

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable,love the colors and paper and that bear is so cute

Joan said...

You did a great job with this. That bear is adorable and the colors go together beautifully.

Bethany Paull said...

This is so adorable. I love the stripes and dots together. The colors are great. Wonderful job on the joy fold.

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty baby card! Love the soft colors!

Kendra Hernandez said...

absolutely adorable challenge card Rose Ann!! :)

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!! I love the papers and the green bear!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so pretty and sweet! Awwwwww, I love this set...I want to play with it some more!