Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Get Well Wishes

I needed a get well card, and came up with this . The Arturo Note Card and slippers stamp were purchased at Ellen's store. I stamped the slippers with Palette Noir Black Hybrid ink on Pale Plum cardstock. The toes of the slippers have Fun Flock that I purchased from Mary Ann. I cut the slippers out, and mounted them on the Whisper White Mega Scalloped circle with Stampin' Dimensionals. The ribbon is May Arts purchased from StarLitStudio. The greeting is from Faux Ribbon by PaperTrey Ink.

Today is the day the retired list came out from SU. There is a lot of "talk" at SCS, so you may want to head over there to catch all the excitement.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for visiting!!

Stamps: Slippers , Faux Ribbon
Card stock: Arturo Note Card, Whisper White, Pale Plum
Ink: Palette Noir Black Hybrid, Pale Plum
Accessories: Snow White Fun Flock, Mega Scalloped Circle punch, May Arts ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue

4 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Thank you SO much!! My grandma will LOVE this card! I appreciate you sending it to her SO much!! You da bomb girl!!! :)

Alli said...

This is so elegant, I love it!

Unknown said...

Very cute! It's very calming - great get well card!

Heidi said...

Cute and simple! I really like this!