Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's a New Mix...

..and I LOVE it!! There are some super fun and fabulous images in this set! Once I had it in my hands, all kinds of ideas came to mind. I went a little crazy creating with it, so my next few posts will be all about the new Mix. This set will begin shipping July 1st, so if you're a Mix Member...aren't you sooo excited for these? If you're not a Mix Member, you may want to consider hooking yourself up with these amazing stamps. For more details about the Mix Club, click right here.

Stamps: Summertime Celebration
Card Stock: Ocean Mist, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Wheat , White
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, Copic Markers
Accessories: Palm Tree Taylored Dies, Decorative Trimmer (CM), Corner Chomper, Foam Tape, Tombo Multi Glue


Thanks for stopping by today!! Stay tuned for more pre-posts (I'm on vacation right now. ☺) featuring the new Mix set.

Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Susie said...

Very fun card.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh how cute! Darling image.. and I love those palm trees.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love, love what you did with the cruise ship here, Rose Ann! The tree die cut is fabulous!

Jen said...

oh my.. .you are so flippin' awesome rose ann! i LOVE you trees...so perfect! hope you are having a great vacation!!

ChristineCreations said...

Very fun Rose Ann! Have a good vacation too!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, what a SWEET and FUN card. Love it, Rose Ann. Enjoy your vacation!! :)

Lori said...

I love this one! How fun!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great card! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Velta said...

Oh my Rose Ann...how I wish I were on that boat right now!!! This is too cute and Ilove the trees...looks like they were cut by hand??? Have a great weekend!

Deb said...

how gorgeous? love this, such a summery card
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Pam Hornschu said...

Great card, Rose Ann! Makes me want to hop on a ship again...right now.

Michele Kovack said...

Love this!!! IT reminds me of our trip to Jamaica! Have fun on yours!

Dawn Easton said...

This card screams fun and makes me want to hit a beach NOW! haha! Love this Rose Ann!

Anonymous said...

Your card is co cute and summery! I wish I were there!

Allison Rankin said...

Those die-cuts are too fun! Great way to make a scene!