Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tagged & Non-Claimed Blog Candy

I wanted to post that I've been tagged again, this time by Fran. If you are not familiar with Fran...you'll definitely want to head over to her blog! I love Fran's clean style!! Her cards are awesome, and she scraps beautifully as well!! Just click on her name above, or on my blogroll to the right.

I won't post my list again, but you can click here to see what I posted before.

Thanks for the tag, Fran! That's very sweet of you to think of me!!


The other thing I wanted to mention, is that I have an unclaimed Autumn Leaves Swirls Rhonna Farrer clear stamp set. Kristina.....are you out there???? If I don't hear from you by Friday, I will draw another name from the list of people who signed up! Hurry and claim your prize...that is if you want it. ; ) Here's the link to the blog candy post here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope she doesnt get back to you mwaahaahaa! lol :)