Friday, May 25, 2007

Heather Inspired


I totally adore Heather Nichols' use of Kraft paper, and have wanted to try the look for quite some time. I decided to use my new Little Lady PaperTrey Ink set. I used SU craft ink for everything, except the black is Palette Noir. The sentiment is from the Green Thumb PaperTrey Ink set. I mounted my "Lady" on dimensionals, and highlighted the dots with Crystal Effects.

Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps: Little Lady, Green Thumb
Card Stock: Kraft, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Palette Noir
Accessories: Crystal Effects, SU Black Button, Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a soft and pretty card, Rose Ann!

Anonymous said...

Great minds must think alike! Check out what a I just posted on my blog a little while ago.

I love the pastel colors you used on the Kraft. It's so pretty!

Allison Rankin said...

This looks lovely...nice job!

Anonymous said...

I love all the Craft ink on the Kraft paper! The ladybug is so pretty in pink, too. Your Crystal Effect dots are perfect!

Bethany Paull said...

You did such a great job with this "look"! The crystal effects makes such an impact.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - pretty and soft and calming! :)