Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today & Always Card

This is the card I made to go with the gift box I posted yesterday. I used the Today & Always Scrappin' Kit from SU! for this project as well. For the embossed Blush piece at the top of the card, I used the Textile Cuttlebug folder with my Big Shot. The floral strip that is layered on the Moss scalloped strip is one of the die cuts included in the kit. The Moss strip with the scalloped edge was created using the corner rounder with the guard removed. The self-adhesive pearls are from Ellen's store.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy your weekend!

Stamps: Elegant Greetings
Card stock: Today & Always Scrappin' Kit (Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla)
Ink: Mellow Moss Classic
Accessories: Marvy Uchida Giga Scalloped Circle & Mega Circle Punches, Corner Rounder Punch, Textile Cuttlebug Folder & Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Joy Crafts Pearls

5 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I love what you're doing with this scrappin kit. Very pretty card. And...I got my slide mounts today. What a sweet card you sent them in! I can't wait to play with them.

Anonymous said...

Rose Ann, you are making me by that Simply Scrappin kit!!! I already drooled over your box yesterday. Your card is gorgeous as well!

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous! So feminine and soft looking!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love how everything coordinates so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous! What beautiful paper and colors. And the Textile embossing goes so well with it. Beautiful! Gosh, maybe I should take a look at that scrappin' kit!