Saturday, February 17, 2007

Here you see a 6x6 page totally CASED from SU's spring mini workshop template. I am working with my MIL to help her with scrap-booking, as she has a project she wants to start. All SU products are used here. The stamp sets used are Doodle This (spring mini set), and Big Deal Alphabet (I love this alphabet set!). The cardstock is sahara sand, cool caribbean, regal rose, and watercolor paper. The inks are regal rose, cool caribbean, versamark (watermark ink), and Jet Black StaZon. I used the uni-ball white gel pen to accent the 'swirls', and the basic black journaler to add the year and notation. I watercolored the flower using a blender pen, and the classic full-sized ink pads pressed to express a little pool of ink. The flower is accented with a clear button tied with natural hemp, and attached with mini glue dots. It is mounted on stampin' dimensionals. Finally, I used white grosgrain ribbon to tie around the photo and regal rose card-stock piece.

This is a picture of my three kids, taken on the beach at Ludington State Park...just before sunset.

No comments: