Saturday, February 3, 2007

Latte Card

This is a little 6 5/8 x 3 1/4 card made with the Like It a Latte stamp set I earned from the SU consistency counts promotion. I used all SU products here. The base is pretty in pink with close to cocoa, whisper white, and Rebecca designer paper. I used the slit punch to make the scallop edge, and the large oval punch for the sentiment. The inks used are all classic, and the colors are pretty in pink, close to cocoa, and creamy caramel. The edges of the whisper white card-stock are sponged with creamy caramel ink. I mounted the latte "foam", straw, and sentiment with stampin' dimensionals. The ribbon is light pink grosgrain, and the eyelets are pretty in pink from the Soft Subtles II collection. If you're wondering why the odd size, it's because I wanted to see how it was to work with this size...as we have Long Notes coming out in the spring mini catalog. They fold on the short end instead of the long end, though.

No comments: