Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Stamps

Hey...long time no post!  That's pretty much been the norm here, but I'll keep posting when I create new stuff.

I have new stamps in the house, and though I've had them for a while...I'm glad pulled them out to play for a bit.  These are new Lizzie Anne Designs sets that are available at Simon Says Stamp!  The stamps are all clear sets, which is new for Lizzie Anne Designs.  It was pretty cool not having to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  ;) 


Card Stock:  Black, SU DSP
Ink:  Craft White
Accessories:  Washi Tape

Hey Sugar
 Card Stock:  Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, White, Cream
Ink:  Creamy Caramel, VersaMark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Blossom Twine (The Twinery), Scor-Tape, Tombo Multi Glue, Foam Tape


Labeled With Love Stamps & Dies
 Card Stock:  White, Riding Hood Red
Ink:  Black, Jelly Roll Pen
Accessories:  Toothpicks, Foam Tape

Objects Of Love
 Card Stock:  White, Island Indigo, SU DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Ribbon, Foam Tape

Thanks to anyone who stops by to take a peek at my neglected blog!  I hope you enjoy these creations, as I had a lot of fun making them!

Take care,

Rose Ann

4 comments:

Deb said...

So good to see you Rose Ann! Love these, how cute! Especially love the way you used the twine, great idea!
Debxx

Susie said...

I'm always delighted to see a post from you! All of these are adorable.

Anonymous said...

So good to see your creations again, Rose Ann! Lovely cards - I think my fave is the XOXO one - so graphic and fun!!

Hugs,
Jackie

ChristineCreations said...

I just love the cute bench with the hearts Rose Ann... the minty green with the pops of red is so cute!