Monday, October 14, 2013

Cards For Nephews

Hi guys!  I'm back with some birthday cards I've made for a couple of my nephews.  They had birthdays less than a week apart, so I knew I had to get busy...and made both in one evening (small miracle).

The first card is using stamps from My Favorite Things, and papers from SU.  The little "cheer" die cut is from a Paper Smooches die set called Christmas Words.



My second card was inspired by some cards I saw posted on Pinterest.  I didn't use any specific card I found, but instead grabbed an actual Lego brick from my son's collection.  I used my Brayton Font stamps from Just Rite for the "LEGO" lettering.  Not a perfect match, but the size was right.   



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Rose Ann

1 comment:

Deb said...

wow, they are fabulous, your lego card is so clever, might have to try that one!
Debxx