Friday, November 4, 2011

Let it Snow!

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I have a wintry card to show, that I've made using some unmounted stamps from Crafter's Companion. The Product Focus Review Team at Splitcoaststampers reviewed EZ Mount for our most recent product focus, and these were some of the stamps I mounted. Check out the review here if you'd like to learn more about what we all thought about it.

Stamps: Let it Snow (Crafter's Companion)
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Jolly By Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen, VersaMark, Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Dies, Banner Die (PTI), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Glue Dots, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!!

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous! love that snowman and those snowflakes!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh how fun! Love it all in pink!!

Susie said...

Very very sweet.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love these very sweet colors! Such a fun holiday card, Rose Ann!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so sweet! I love the pinks!!

Diane said...

What a cute snowman! Love the pinks! Great card Rose Ann!

Dawn Easton said...

SO cute! I love snoman images and pink for the holidays is a fave of mine!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors on this card, Rose Ann! So fresh and fun for winter! I love your snowman - he's colored so well. Great snowflakes, too!