Tuesday, August 2, 2011

For Elyssa

Hello everyone! Today I have a card that I made for my sweet niece's birthday. I have incorporated a few of the DTGD challenges into this. What a cutie image from Pink Cat Studio, huh?

Stamps: Lily at the Beach (Pink Cat Studio)
Card Stock: Kraft, White, Salt Air & Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, In Color Printed Designer Brads (SU), 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding (SU), Foam Tape

Thanks for dropping by!

Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

Susie said...

Adorable card!!! You are right - such a cute image. Your niece will love it.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun card! Love this image.

Beate said...

That's darling!
Hug and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Rose Ann, how SWEET is this!!~

Lori said...

Very cute! I like how you've balanced the rose color in the tube and the brads.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

It's beautiful Rose Ann, I'm sure your niece will looooove it, love the mix of colours and the cute image :) x

Velta said...

Hi Rose Ann!! This is too cute and your niece will love it! I also like the card below and your use of scoring a frame...I always forget about that and it looks so great when I see it...TFS!

Janine said...

Love this one RoseAnn!! The colors are wonderful!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

fran said...

Really cute! That image is so sweet - your niece will enjoy this! Great card :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh she's a cutie alright!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Oh that little girl is adorable! I love the brads on this, Rose Ann! And your layout is wonderful!

Joan Ervin said...

You have used the perfect papers for that adorable little swimmer, Rose Ann....this is such a sweet design!!!!

Tiffany said...

What a darling image, she is so sweet! I've just started using PCS images myself, they are fun to play with!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, she is cute! I love her hair! Great card for your neice!

Allison said...

Always love a PCS image...sweet!

kathleenh said...

Oh my word, this is adorable! I love the scallops all over the card, the sweet little girl image and the colors you chose.