Friday, August 19, 2011

Best Wishes

Hi everyone! I'm back with yet another birthday card. This time I've used Kind & Caring Thoughts (retired SU), and have embossed the main image with fine embossing powder on the Marrakech (BasicGrey) designer paper. The bling (Want 2 Scrap) was added to the image, and I've used my long rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders). The ribbon is a faux suede that I picked up at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts (SU)
Card Stock: Dusty Durango (SU), Black, Marrakech (BasicGrey)
Ink: VersaMark, Dusty Durango, Black
Accessories: Long Rectangles & Long Scalloped Rectangles (Spellbinders), Scallop Oval Punch (SU), Silver Rhinestones (Want 2 Scrap), Black Embossing Powder, faux suede ribbon, foam tape, Tombo Mono Multi Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

Susie said...

Jaw-dropping stunning.

ChristineCreations said...

What beautiful colors together Rose Ann! I love the layout and the depth of the black too!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Rose Ann! I love the colors on this one. The black emobossed image really pops it beautifully. Love the bling, too!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Beautiful! I love the boldness of the black!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Rose Ann!!~

Velta said...

Oh Wow on both of these last 2 posts Rose Ann!! Amazingly done girl! Love the embossing on this last one and the image as well. Hope you and yours are doing well and thanks for sharing !!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Rose Ann! This is beautiful! I need to CASE you! This was a set, I HAD to have but then struggled to use it :(

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the way you've added the black ribbon.

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous Rose Ann! I love the orange-ish Basic Gray paper with the blue paper and how bold the flower is on the dp.

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...what a stamp! I love it esp. paired with these pretty Marrakech colors!

Joan Ervin said...

This is really pretty, Rose Ann...the flowers are beatiful and I love how you used the ribbon!!!!

Wendy said...

So pretty! :)

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning!