Monday, July 18, 2011

A Guys' Birthday

Hi everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! I pulled out some of my stamping supplies to create this card. It's supposed to be for a guy (always more difficult for me), but I hope it works. The typewriter is from Hero Arts, and the sentiment is from PTI. All of the supplies are listed below.
~click photo for best view~
Stamps: My Type (Hero Arts), Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Gina K. Designs), Cream, Not Quite Navy (SU), Patterned Paper from SU
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Top Note Die (SU), Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Quickutz), Prep School Ribbon Originals (SU), Scor-tape, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by!!

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Deb said...

such a fantastic card, love the typewriter, great masculine card!
Debxx

Leslie Miller said...

I love it for a guy! It's perfect! The typewriter works well for kind of a generic guy card. Super cute! Gosh, I still have some of that ribbon, too.

Dawn Easton said...

Great masculine card! I struggle with those too....lol!
Love your ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on this! And what a cute note coming out of the typewriter! Great masculine card, Rose Ann!

Velta said...

You did a fantastic job on making this a guy card girl!!! I love the colors and the way you cut out the frame!!! Have a great day!

Janine said...

Fabulous job on this one RoseAnn!!

fran said...

Love this! The typewritter is perfect and I love the message tucked inside - great card!