Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aloha Tiki

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun Hawaiian-themed card to show you. The images are from the new Summer Mix, Summertime Celebration. I have stamped the border to create a frame. The mask and flower was stamped, trimmed, and popped up on foam tape. The colors are much prettier IRL, but I think you can get the idea here. Fun, fun images, don't you think? I love 'em!


Stamps: Summertime Celebration Mix Set
Card Stock: Apricot, Latte Woodgra
in (A Muse|Studio)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Foam Tape, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

fran said...

You must be in a very festive mood or traveling the world with these cards! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, Rose Ann! I especially LOVE the border you made - how clever. It fit jut perfectly!

Allison Rankin said...

How fun! Great hibiscus flower!