Monday, December 27, 2010

A Little Somethin'...

to warm you up. My card uses some adorable images from the Lizzie Anne Designs December 2010 Mix, "Warmest Wishes". The layout is last weeks' LAD Challenge 155. I've used patterned papers from Material Girl and a tiny bit of Early Bird (both from Cosmo Cricket). I've colored the image with Copic Markers, added some Liquid Appliqué to the marshmallows (without puffing), and the lace trim is from MFT.

Stamps: Warmest Wishes-Dec. 2010 Mix (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, White, Material Girl & Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic Markers
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Eyelet Border Punch (SU), Lace Trim (MFT), Liquid Appliqué

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you're having a nice Monday!!

Thanks for visiting!

17 comments:

Melissa said...

Super sweet Rose Ann!

Many Blessings,
M.

Susie said...

Very warm, cheery and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I feel warmer already, Rose Ann! Love the lace on this, and your marshmallows look so lifelike!

Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving such sweet comments! You rock!

Hugs,
Jackie

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so very cute and love the little touches you added to the cuppa! Cute patterned paper used too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy Holidays Rose Ann, LOVE your card!!

Kristine said...

Ooo... cheery, bright and yummy all at the same time! LOVE IT *Ü* Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Rose Ann!

Velta said...

Hi Rose Ann!! The first word that comes to mind when I saw this was "How Darling!" Love the image and your design and papers around it is just perfect for this kind of card...TFS my sweet cyber friend!

fran said...

I love this warm and cheery card!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I want a hot chocolate with tons of marshmellows now! YUM! Fabulous card my friend!!!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so much fun Rose Ann, love the papers, the image, the design . . . absolutely perfect! I'm enjoying a hot cup of coffee as I'm reading! Hugs, Jerri

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

yum! love the puffy marshmallows

Lori said...

Very homey, country feeling. Love this! Took a close up view of the unheated puffy, looks good.

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute in a delicious, warm cuppa cocoa with a peppermint stick and marshmallows kinda way! Even better in a polka dot cup! Hope you're staying warm in this hot cocoa winter weather!

Janine said...

Hi RoseAnn!! Great card!!

Anonymous said...

Cute image. I love the colors you used and the lace trim. A cup of cocoa sounds good right now!

Allison Rankin said...

Very sweet! I love that you used this paper here!

Denise Marzec said...

GREAT card! That crochet lace ribbon is my FAVORITE...as a matter of fact, you reminded me that I need to order more! Can't be without it!