Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rawr!

It's another My Favorite Things day, and this time I'm playing with my Little Loveosaurus. I've colored him with Copic Markers, and used my funky Offbeat BasicGrey papers for the background. The Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namics is from MFT, and the ribbon is SU. I used my Labels Trio die from Spellbinders, and just cut it down smaller to fit. A little jump ring was used to attach to my ribbon.

Stamps: Little Loveosaurus (My Favorite Things)
Card Stock: Blue Bayou, White, Offbeat (BasicGrey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Square Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namics (MFT), Blue Bayou Double-Stitched Ribbon (SU), Labels Trio Die (Spellbinders), Jump Ring


Thanks for visiting!!

Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Beate said...

Rose Ann, this is darling! I love that little image. Wonderful selection of colors and paper for this adorable card.
Hugs and smiles

Janine said...

This is oh so sweet RoseAnn!!

Kristine said...

Awww.. what a CUTE li'l card Rose Ann! Thanks so much for blessing me with comments lately!! It's great "seeing you" *Ü*

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is a CUTIE!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my! Super cute and I LOVE that sentiment and the font that it's in too!

Linda said...

This is adorable! I love the colors. What color is the Copic Marker? I love this sketch.

Deb said...

this is so cute and I love those cool colours, fabulous card! hugs Debx

Diane Noble said...

Very, very cute! I'm shamefully behind on blog hopping and hadn't been here in awhile. Boy, have I missed out on some adorable things. And this card is so darned cute. Hope all is going well for you. Still love your artwork. Blessings!

Dawn Easton said...

ahhhhhhh such cuteness! Love the sweet image!

Lori said...

He's adorable! You've chosen really pretty colors, you might want to check out the Play Date Cafe' Challenge. There's a link on my blog.

Joan Ervin said...

This is the perfect little boy card, Rose Ann...love that adorable little dino and the ric rac along the side looks great!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this dinosaur! So cute.

Anonymous said...

You've coordinated all of the colors and papers so beautifully on this card! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

One of my faves, Rose Ann! I just love that paper, the image, and your zig zag & ribbon are so cute!

Denise Marzec said...

So fun!!