Friday, August 27, 2010

More Wild at Heart

Today I am featuring a couple more samples created with Melanie's new Wild at Heart set, which is now available to purchase HERE at Gina K. Designs. I have been having so much fun with this set! Melanie has a whole bunch of tips that she has posted today at her blog with many ideas of different ways to use this set. I am going to jot down some of them to try myself. ;)

My first card used the Tone-On-Tone stamping, and I've highlighted the pretty flowers with my white gel pen. The sentiment is embossed with white detail embossing powder.

Stamps: Wild at Heart
Card Stock: White (120 lb.) & Innocent Pink Pure Luxury (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Fresh Snow, VersaMark, Inkssentials Opaque Pen
Accessories: White Detail Embossing Powder & Heat Tool, White Sheer Ribbon


This next card was stamped with black ink, and the flowers were colored in with my R27 Copic marker. I've added some red Stickles to the centers for some added sparkle.

Stamps: Wild at Heart
Card Stock: White (80 lb.), Black Onyx, and Rocket Red Pure Luxury (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Onyx Black VersaFine, R27 Copic Marker
Accessories: Corner Chomper, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (SU), Red Stickles, Modern Label Punch (SU), Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Pearls (Kaiser)

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a great weekend!!

Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Susie said...

These are both very elegant and beautiful - and each with a completely different feel from the other.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

both cards are beautiful. I love the way you show how to get two completely different looks from one stamp.

ChristineCreations said...

ooo both beauties! I love the white gel pen highlight! and the red and black is such beautiful drama!

Lori Craig said...

Both so pretty...love the pink one accented with white. It's beautiful, Rose Ann. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's amazing how different the same stamp set can look! You sure showed that in these 2 beautiful cards. I think the pink one is my favorite, but both are wonderful!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous, Rose Ann! I love the idea of highlight a stamped image with white pen -- I definitely have to remember that!!!

Melanie said...

love these! totally diferent and just gorgeous! love the Asian feel of the back and red and the way you cropped it with the rounded corners!

Broni said...

It's just amazing how beautiful and how different both of these cards are! Absolutely amazing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Rose Ann both Are so Pretty, I LOVE them so much.

Joan Ervin said...

You have used that wonderful new stamp to perfection, Rose Ann....the white embossing on the pink is sooo elegant and I love the richness of the black and red design!!!!

Lori said...

So different, yet both so beautiful! You are showcasing Melanie's set wonderfully. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love how different these cards look just by using different colors and techniques!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow!
The Black & Red is so striking! Then there's the soft elegance with the pink ...
Both are beauties, Rose Ann!

~Bev

Leslie Miller said...

So, so pretty! About as opposite as they can get, but both fabulous! The first is so delicate, and the second very striking and dramatic. Love them!

Sharon Harnist said...

Beautiful cards, Rose Ann! I especially like the look of the white flowers on soft pink -- just gorgeous!