Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flower Soft and CPS 177

Hi everyone! Today Flower Soft is sponsoring the CPS Sketch 177, and this is the card I've made for it. I've used the new "Picking Flowers" digital Toppers, and "Just For You" digital papers. My sheer ribbon was heated to give the crumpled look you see, and the punched border is created using my Scallop Trim border punch (SU).

Topper: Picking Flowers (Flower Soft digital Toppers) Card Stock: Moments In Time-"Just For You" (Flower Soft digital papers), Daffodil Delight (SU), Lavender Moon (PTI) Ink: Inkssentials Opaque pen Accessories: Shamrock Green Flower Soft, Flower Soft Glue, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Trim Border Punch (SU), Light Pink sheer ribbon


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Such a sweet image...love the die layers and gonna steal that ribbon idea!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is adorable! It's been awhile since I crumpled ribbon like that. Thanks for the fun reminder.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, this is so soft and pretty, Rose Ann! I love your crumpled ribbon treatment! What a fab idea!

Lori said...

Such a cute little hedgehog! I like the heated ribbon, thanks for the tip. The border punched edge looks great!

Dawn Easton said...

oh my gosh! That little dude is so sweet! LOVE the itty bitty hedgehog!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card with all of those yummy pinks is so cute and of course, a great use of the Flower Soft and the CPS sketch.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww, SUCH a cute hedgie and I love the soft colors you picked. Adorable card. :)