Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who's Birthday

Hello, everyone! I've made a birthday card using a couple of my Hampton Art Mini Flip Flops sets. These are the coolest little booklets of stamps, and I just think they're the cutest! The leaves were stamped, colored, cut out, and adhered with rolled-up glue dots. I've curled them a bit for added dimension. The rick rack ribbon is from the Pigtails Ribbon Originals (SU). I used a little stitch to give the look you see, for something a little different.


Stamps: Whoo Says & Woodland Valentine Mini Flip Flops (Hampton Art)
Card Stock: Pure Luxury (Gina K. Designs), White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pumpkin Pie craft (SU), Copic Markers
Accessories: Pigtails Ribbon Originals (SU), Glue Dots, Scotch Foam Tape


Thanks for dropping by!

Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot! sooooo CUTE!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Rose Ann, I love your SWEET Owl!!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific. Great dimension with the leaves and that ribbon treatment!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so cute Rose Ann! Love the popped leaves and the stitched ribbon!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my goodness is this ever charming Rose Ann!! I ADORE that sweet little ribbon treatment in the corner!! Clever!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is totally adorable Rose Ann, I love the ribbon in the corner, a perfect touch!

Alex said...

Oooh, adorable owl Rose Ann, and the ribbon treatment looks awesome!! Super cute, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lori said...

So cute Rose Ann! Great way to alter the ribbon, very fun!

Anonymous said...

I am beyond crazy for this one, Rose Ann! I love your leaves, the pattern on the scalloped piece, and that ribbon treatment - wow! This is just adorable!

And I cannot thank you enough for your kind words on my last blog post...you are a dear!

Come visit me in Nashville anytime!

Dawn Easton said...

Ack! How cute! LOVE that ribbon treatment....VERY cool girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, LOVE how you did the ribbon!!

Unknown said...

This is tooooo cute!! Love how you did the leaves and that great ribbon!! :)

Bev Gerard said...

Oh what a darling owl!
And your ribbon/rick-rack is fabboo!

(((hugs)))
Bev

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! I love the way you curled out the leaves and did the ric rac. A darling set. Sounds like a cool concept, too.

Anonymous said...

That owl is the cutest! And I love what you did with the ribbon in the corner.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this is just adorable! Too cute of an owl, and love the fluttering leaves!