Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Out of the Box with Flower Soft

I'm so sorry I am late in getting this posted for today's Flower Soft Hop! The team will be showing you different ways to use Flower Soft other than the "obvious" way. ;) I have used some Scor-Tape and applied my Black Ultra Fine Flower Soft to create a "flocked" background. I'm not sure how the tape will hold over time, but I'm sure you could do the same with your Flower Soft Glue and a steady hand.

Stamps: Following My Heart (Aug '09 Unity KOTM)
Card Stock: PaperTrey Ink
Ink: Onyx Black VersaFine
Accessories: 1/2 inch Scor-Tape, Black Ultra Fine Flower Soft, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)


Here are the links to the others' creations for today:

Jennifer Buck
Jeanne Streiff
Linda Beeson
Jacque Beddingfield

Vicki Garrett

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

This is just fabulous with the tape Rose Ann! I love the contrast of black and white here too!

Jacque said...

Lovely card, Rose Ann...so stunning and the use of the black Flower Soft is so pretty in the stripes...Wonderful sentiment and Gorgeous card...Hugs...Jacque

Jeanne Streiff said...

Love the black and white!!!!

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Rose Ann, I love the black and white!! I just got my first flower soft and I am going to play with it on my scrap pages :-)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Linda Beeson said...

That is fabulous, the black and white is so stunning and on the tape is a great idea.

Velta said...

Hi Rose Ann!!! I love that saying by T.S. Elliot...love the clean and simple look on this card...makes it elegant!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very elegant and soft, love the classics of black and white combined!!

Anonymous said...

That is really a cool treatment, Rose Ann! I love the simple black and white of this card, too!

Diane said...

Hey Rose Ann,that is such a fabulous way to use the soft flowers. Very nice card!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a classy looking design, Rose Ann...love the bird image and the flower soft strips in the background look awesome!!!!

Lori said...

Love this clean, black and white! The quote is awesome.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Gorgeous!! Love the clean lines of the fabulous black/white card! Wow!!

Bethany Paull said...

Ooh! Very stylish Rose Ann.

Unknown said...

Oh that's very cool - stripes!! Great idea and so pretty! :)