Sunday, May 31, 2009

New LAD Simply Singles/Digital Papers, and Project of the Month

Stamps: Sparklers (Lizzie Anne Designs Simply Single)
Card Stock: Stars & Stripes digital papers, Pacific Point, Neenah Natural White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red marker, Copic markers, Clear Spica pen
Accessories: Rhinestone accents (Wal Mart), Piercing Template (Gina K.), piercer
*The fire crackers are Lifesavers with the labels removed..then covered with the patterned paper.
Stamps: God Bless the USA (Lizzie Anne Designs Simply Single)
Card Stock: Stars & Stripes digital paper, Crystal Clear Card Stock (Flourishes, LLC)
Ink: Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, & Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Star Nestabilities & Curved Mega Rectangle Nestabilites (Spellbinders), striped ribbon (Sharon's Store)

 
Today is the release of the new Lizzie Anne Designs patriotic Simply Single stamps. There is also some awesome new digital paper called Stars & Stripes which works perfectly with them. My samples show both singles and some of the paper. If you would like to check out the new goodies, just click on the links provided in the recipes.

I also have a Project of the Month to share. I made these Flavor Pouch Holders, and all of the details can be found in this months' Project of the Month section at the Lizzie Anne Designs Website. While you're there...be sure to check out the other POTM projects, created by the super talented LAD girls!! You'll be sure to be inspired!!

Flavor Pouch Holders

Thank you for stopping by today!! I hope to check out what you all have been up to in blog-land a little later.

30 comments:

Rina said...

OoOoOo...this is really cute!!!

~amy~ said...

Rose Ann, such fun projects!!!

kathleenh said...

Oh my word, those firecrackers are so cute and clever! Love those drink pouches too.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Fabulous patriotic cards and sparklers Rose Ann!! And your flavor pouches are just darling!! So creative!!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are just adorable, Rose Ann! Love the firecrackers! And the drinks are too cute to drink, hee!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I can't believe it! I posted the same "firecracker". Ü I had these saved in my notes from last year and as soon as I saw the new releases from LAD, knew I was going to make these. Great minds must think alike. Ü

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! I absolutely LOVE the Livesavers idea! The drink bottles and card are cute, too. The whole collection is just wonderful!

Melissa said...

Dang me.....that patriotic set up top is AWESOME with a capital A!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

How COOL, Rose Ann! I'm just lovin your neato projects! Nice job! Keep them comin, ok? :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Cindy Haffner said...

Rose Ann you are a busy girl, I love all your projects. Hugs Cindy

Bethany Paull said...

Those firecracker lifesavers are ingenious!

Michele Boyer said...

What fun cards and projects, Rose Ann! So summery and festive!

Allison Rankin said...

Love the firecrackers...may just be the next stamping sensation! Terrific creations all round!

Kristine said...

OH, you're such a GENIUS!! :) Love all these great ideas Rose Ann! I would soo drink more water if I could mix something like this in it, lol! Love the lifesaver idea with the fireworks too. GREAT JOB!! :)

Diane said...

Cool projects Rose Ann! I love the Crystal Light idea,might have to CASE it!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic projects Rose Ann! You have been busy girl...I need to try one of those flavor pouch holders...very soon ;)

Alex said...

What fun projects Rose Ann, they are all totally cute! Love how you did the life savers, really fabulous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What fabulous projects, Rose Ann! I LOVE those water bottles!

Denise Marzec said...

These are FANTASTIC projects Rose Ann...especially that patriotic card with all the bling. SOOO eye catching!

Unknown said...

What wonderful projects Rose Ann! Love that clear star!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! Love 'em all!!! The clear star was a cool touch!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh gee wiz! I love your lifesaver idea girl! Such sweet projects!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a fun post! I'm totally lovin' those firecrackers!!

Marlou McAlees said...

wow these are all amazing projects Rose Ann, you have been busy, love them!! :) ♥

Velta said...

You have been a busy girl ! I love these ideas. TFS

Donna Baker said...

oh what fun cards & projects! love Summer stuff!

fran said...

These are all so great - and I simply LOVE the lifesavers! We're having a family reunion over the 4th and I'm stealing this idea! You are too clever!

Lauren said...

These projects are adorable Rose Ann! I love them. The bottled H20 idea is fabulous!

Linda said...

This project is fantastic. What a great idea. I know so many people who dirk water with the little flavor packs. I love your work!

Angel said...

I was looking for something like this project. Thanks, RoseAnn! You are wonderful!