Monday, June 16, 2008

Computer issues....

once again. My preferred browser is Foxfire, and I cannot even get it to open. So...I am using IE, and I keep getting error messages...then all my windows close out. When I am trying to comment on blogs, I have to enter my username and password almost every time...then the error message. It is soooo frustrating!!!

The good news is.....we have a new 'puter on the way soon!! I don't think it can get here fast enough. I hope this one holds out! I'd better get stampin' to relieve that stress. ;) Sorry no eye candy yet, but thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Hope you get a fixed up with the new computer soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all of this new rubber, just waiting to find it's way to ink!

I must ask ... do you like the EZMount Thin? I only have the regular EZMount! Please do spill! Looks like you've got new rubber management completely under control!

~Bev