Saturday, January 12, 2008

You Make My Day Award!


I've been awarded by the super talented Deb, at Crafty Card-I Higgins. Deb does such beautiful work, and I am so honored to receive the award from her!

The rules:

Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on.

I'm going to pick some "Make My Day" girls that I haven't chosen for awards yet, 'cause I want to spread the "love". I could choose all on my blog roll ( and more), 'cause you all make me happy to be in blog land!!

1. Beth @ A Stampin' Good Time

2. Chat @ Me, My Stamps and I

3. Donna @ Serenity In Stamping

4. Jane @ Jane's Creative Stamping

5. Kathleen @ My Happy Place

6. Laura @ Crafty Laura

7. Melanie @ Hands, Head and Heart

8. Robyn @ The Pink Stamper

9. Theresa @ The Joy of Cards

10. Tricia @ Simply Stamping

Thanks again for the award, Deb!! :D

9 comments:

Donna Baker said...

thanks, Rose Ann! you're so sweet!!!

Tricia T said...

Awww, thanks Rose Ann!! I love my blogging friends!! :) I'm honored!!

Tricia T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

You are very welcome Rose Ann, you are such a great, supportive blog-pal!

Beth Thomas said...

Ooh! Thanks, Rose Ann! You just made MY day!!!! You certainly bring me much happiness & inspiration! Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

YAHOO!! You so make my day too girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Laura Roth said...

Thanks Rose Ann! You are so sweet! My first award :) You always make my day and I love to see your newest creations!

Theresa said...

You are so great! Thanks for such a huge compliment!!!

Melanie said...

Hi! I just saw this, I'm sorry! Thank you so much, how very cool! I am very new to blogging, and although I've getting lots of hits since the stamps have come oout, not many people leave comments so i'm aslso a littlw roried that peopel are checking, doing an eye roll and then leaving LOL! SO I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying it! :)

Now um, how do I put that little award thingy on my post to pass it on???