Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some RAK's and News


Images ©Stampin' Up! ® 1990-2007

I have some pretty RAK's to show you today. The one on the left is from Marla Kostis, and the one on the right is from Diana Crick. Are you ready for my news? I will be doing some tutorials for Diana the first part of the year. Thanks so much for this opportunity, Diana! Be sure to check out the Scor-Pal website to see all the latest news, tutorials, samples, and products. Thanks for the beautiful cards, ladies!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who take the time to stop here for a visit, and hope you leave with some ideas of your own to try. Thank you!

Image © Lizzie Anne Designs

10 comments:

Alex said...

These are realy nice Rose Ann! And, how exciting for you, congrats! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Yahoo Rose Ann! Great fun with Diana! Super nice RAK's! Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations to you! Though I still have limited computer time (ahhh!) I'm thinking about you today and always!

Deb said...

Wow Rose Ann, more fantastic news, well done, I am wondering what will come next, they come in 3's you know!

Happy Thanksgiving I hope you enjoy your holiday!

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Rose Ann! I hope you all have a fabulous day together!
Oh I just got my Scor-Pal yesterday and can't wait to use it! Looking forward to seeing some tutorials from you soon!
Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Angel said...

So cute! Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend! I am thankful for yoU!

Anonymous said...

congrats rose ann--can't wait to see your tutorials!

happy thanksgiving!
:) lexi

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely RAKs!
Can hardly wait to see your new toots at Scor-Pal coming up! Way to go!

~Bev

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful RAKs and I'm so glad you shared them! I always love your 3-D projects so I know you'll do great things for Score-Pal. I'm looking forward to it and I'll bet they are, too!

Bethany Paull said...

I'll be watching for your tutorials. You're gonna do awesome! Congrats.