I'm sorry I don't have any artwork for you today. I spent most of the night helping my nine year old with homework, and trying to catch up on my blog reading. I hope to get something stamped while the boys are in school today, so I will have something fun to show you.
I was tagged by Dawn and Lindsey for the "7 things about you" tag. Both of these ladies' sites are regular visits of mine. They both totally ROCK!!
I don't know if any of this will be interesting to you, but here you go anyhow.
1) My first car was a manual transmission, and I taught myself how to drive it.
2) When I was young, I shared a bedroom with three of my four sisters. That's what you do when you come from a big family...lol.
3) When I was little, I was considered on the thin side. My dog on the other hand, was a bit stocky. Guess who was giving most of her food to the dog.
4) I still have the childhood habit of twirling my hair. Some things you just can't outgrow.
5) My mom tells me I had a blankie when I was a baby, and cried when I left it anywhere. Out of ten kids, I was the only one who had this kind of an attachment. (I think I am becoming that way about my stamps...lol).
6) I've been to Florida eight times, and two of those times...we were able to witness a shuttle taking off. We didn't even know that they were scheduled at the time.
7) Keith Urban had his arm around me once. (Yes...it was only a photo op at a concert).
Does anyone want to be tagged? If you do, make a list at your site, and post the link so we can check it out.
Thanks so much for visiting!!