I'm sorry I haven't posted my tag list until now. At first, I referred the taggers to my older tag post, because I had a hard time coming up with those. Now I'm feeling wrong about not making a new list, so I came up with this one. Will you forgive me? (Fran, Dawn, Tracy, Beth, Bev)
1) I was named after my paternal great aunt. My aunt was named Rose, so my mom decided to add the Ann because she liked it better. Because she wrote Ann as my middle name in the records, people called me Rose (and sometimes still do), but I go by Rose Ann.
2) I was so shy as a child, I used to hide when company came over. It took me years to outgrow that, but now you'd never guess it.
3) My favorite Summer fun used to be going to Cedar Point, because of all the roller coasters. Now that I'm older...I've found that I get motion sickness when I ride too much. I can handle the rides at Disney, though. :)
4) I met my husband when I was working in a factory as a press operator. He fixed my machines for me ;)
5) Because of cut-backs at the factory where I met my DH, I was layed-off. I was able to get a Trade Re-adjustment allowance. After being out of high school six years (and working various factory jobs), I went to a community college for two straight years. All of my schooling and books were paid through this allowance, and I was even able to collect unemployment while going. I have an Associates Degree in Applied Science (Dental Assisting). I graduated with highest honors, which surprised even me.
6) We spaced our three children almost exactly 3 years apart on purpose. We also timed them to be Spring babies. All three were natural births, and none of them have ever had baby formula.
7) I am such a home-body, that I do most of my shopping online (except groceries). I used to be someone that had to do my hair and make-up every day, and now I rarely do.
I will not tag others, since I was such a bad girl not to post these in the first place.