Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Favorite Things ATC's

Wow, this post sure is late...huh? Sorry about that, but life has been keeping me busy. I haven't had much time to stamp. Hopefully that will change soon, because Mr. Brown just delivered a bunch of new SU goodies for me today. Yay!! Now, I just need to mount my stamps. I can say one thing...the new ribbon is yummy!! You can see some on my Hit the Beach ATC there.

I don't have much time to list details about these, but if you have any questions...please feel free to ask. If I get a little time later...I will try to edit and add details.

Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Karen said...

I love these ATC's. I just joined my first one and can't wait to see them all!

Anonymous said...

Love your ATC cards girlie .. Boy do I know how life gets awya from you .. welcome to my world GF Hee! Hee!
xoxox
Dawn

Alhambra Club said...

These ATC's are great, the background paper on the beach one is fanastic and love the bats in the corner on your halloween ATC

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged!
Rules:
*Post 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 other bloggers
*Post the rules
*Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.

Have fun!


And BTW ... these ATC's are splendid!

Beth Thomas said...

These are wonderful! The design and colors are great on both. I realy like the PP behind the "Hit the Pool" one. It's perfect for the "theme." I think my favorite are all the "spooky" details on the which card- sponging, hazy look and "ragged edges" on the mat are really nice. TFS!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute - love all the details! Can't wait to see what Mr. Brown brought you!

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome ATC's Rose Ann!! Love these images!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute!! love everything about them!! are you swapping your ATCs or just making them for fun? can't wait to see what you come up with, using your new goodies.

Anonymous said...

I love that swimmer lady! ahh to have that body lol.

great cards!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are cute, Rose Ann! Love the design and the details on both of them. Fun papers and stamps!

Dottie K. said...

These are so cute. Love the background on the beach one. Great idea for water and the ribbon is so pretty. Cute stamps. Can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps.

Anonymous said...

These are both sooo cute!!! UGH I am a SUCKER for Halloween Stamps!!! I may have to get those! Great job!