Friday, June 8, 2007

RAK From Allison

This is a beauty, isn't it? I just love the combination of stamp sets, and the rich colors. Yesterday I received this in the mail from Allison at Stampin' When I Can . Not only does Allison create beautiful cards and projects like this one, but she has the coolest stamping blog out in blog-land. I don't know how she can keep up with all the news and information that she does, but if anyone can do it...it's her. She is amazing!! Soooo, if you haven't checked out her blog, (and who hasn't) you'll want to do that. Thank you Allison....I love this! And thanks for everything else you do! You're awesome, girl!

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

ALlison is awesome! What a lovely RAK to get! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful RAK! The stamped flowers and swirls look like bought background paper. Gorgeous card, Allison!

Libby Hickson said...

Lucky you, what a gorgeous card!

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for letting me know you got it Rose Ann...and thanks for the nice comments to boot!