Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cambria's Long Notes Album Tutorial




Cambria has an awesome Long Notes/Palette Prints Mini Album Tutorial at her site. In between my Mommy duties, I've been playing around with this all Saturday. I wanted to do a little variation, so I used the retired Island Blossoms stamp set, Island wheel, and Island Blossoms Simply Scrappin' Kit. I also used a sentiment from Circle of Friendship instead of Riveting. I will not be adding as many pages inside, either (I haven't added any yet). So...while this is not totally completed, I wanted to share it anyhow. (I'm heading out of town for the day, but if I get a chance...I'll try to finish the inside sometime this weekend).

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Island Blossoms, Circle of Friendship, Island Wheel
Card Stock: Cool Caribbean (Long Notes), Basic Black, Whisper White, Island Blossoms papers from the kit
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White Cartridge
Accessories: 3/4, 1 inch, Horizontal Slot Punch, White Bazzill Brad, Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments: