Monday, May 14, 2007

Beate's Layout #2



I decided to use my cute, but neglected Inky Antics Turtle's Balloon stamp with Beate's layout challenge. I also wanted to try Leslie's marker watercoloring tips to color in the image. (You can see I need a lot more practice, and a much lighter touch). The designer paper is from the Palette 'O Prints 6 x 6 sampler. I outlined the balloons and added dimension to the balloons with my Gelly Roll Stardust pen and Crystal Effects. I also outlined the CTMH Happy Birthday greeting with the Stardust pen. I did the doodling with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker.

Supplies
Stamps: Turtle's Balloon, Happy Birthday
Card Stock: Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, Whisper White, Palette 'O Prints Sampler
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Noir Palette Hybrid ink--Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Balloon Punch (retired from SU), Gelly Roll Stardust Pen, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals, Karen Foster's Scrappers Floss, Amuse Twinkle Sticker

6 comments:

Alli said...

Awwwwww, Rose Ann, this is so cute, I love it. I love the 3d balloons, it adds such dimension. Great card!

Juile Masse said...

Soooo cute!! Love that little turtle!!

StampOwl said...

This is just soooo adorable, love it!

Bethany Paull said...

I really like the green balloons. I saw Leslie's coloring tips too. Don't know why, but they looked a little intimidating to me. I WILL try it, but I think your coloring is GREAT!

chelemom said...

Rose Ann you always make the cutest cards! This is sooooo cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet, Rose Ann! I had to do a double take to see that it was the same layout. It's amazing how different it can look with various stamps. Love this--so cute!