Friday, April 6, 2007

Chocolate Bloom


It's not a chocolate Easter Bunny...how about a chocolate bloom? This 'Big Blooms' flower set is found in the SU! Spring Mini catalog. I was inspired by Debbie Olson's layered blooms, and Kurtis Amundson's Chocolate and Vanilla card. The tab is made using the round tab punch from the Spring Mini as well. The gem is from Wal-Mart (I wanted to use one of those big brads in the chocolate color...but I don't have any). All card stock, ink, and ribbon is from SU!

Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets: Big Blooms, Aida Cloth, Amazing To Zany
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic
Accessories: Ivory organdy ribbon, round tab punch, jewel from Wal-Mart, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I really like how you combined both of their cards to come up with this one! It looks great! I really like the tab on the side too!

Anonymous said...

This looks terrific! I love the clean lines and layout. I never use my Aida Cloth background--it looks great here on your card.

Anonymous said...

chocolate brads are on they way ;-)

Love the card!

MAC

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like it! Love that big ol' chocolate flower! Very nice!