Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Caribbean Flourishes

I think Cool Caribbean, and Basic Black look so striking together...don't you? I've been seeing everyone else's lovely creations using this color combo, and I've finally used it myself. This tent card is something I've been wanting to try for a while as well, and I think I first noticed it at Michelle Wooderson's blog (I'm pretty sure Michelle is the creator of this type of card, but please correct me if I'm wrong). The base is 4¼ x 4¼. I used all SU! products on this project.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Finest Flourishes, Fancy Flexible Phrases (from Winter Mini...I hope these show up in the new catty)
Card stock: Basic Black, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific looking card!

Bethany Paull said...

That is SO PRETTY! I love the white stamping and sponging on the bottom.

Alli said...

This is the only card I have ever seen using this set that would make me consider buying it, it's awesome!

Paula said...

Rose Ann,
I am tagging you. Please post seven things about yourself and then tag seven other people. I really enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I love that color combo too! Especially with the white craft ink!! Lovely job! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the layout, the color combo....everything is gorgeous!

Joan said...

this is gorgeous. Wow!