Thursday, March 15, 2007

My First SCS Challenge

This is the first challenge I've participated in over at SCS. I'm thinking that I need to do more of them. ;)

I've used the butterfly image from SU's hostess set Reason To Smile for my main image. (If you love this butterfly, check out the new Butterfly Kisses set from PaperTrey Ink. Very cool).

Stamp sets: Reason To Smile, Linen, A-Z Accent, Amazing to Zany
Card stock: cool caribbean, marigold morning, basic black, whisper white, BasicGrey Perhaps (6x6 pad)
Inks: marigold morning, cool caribbean, ruby red stampin' write marker
Accessories: Cindy Ribbon, silver brad, ice stickles, stampin' dimensionals

Most of the products used here are from SU, with the exception of the ribbon, designer paper, and Ice Stickles that you can hardly see in the picture (bummer).

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! I absolutely *love* how you colored in the butterfly - fabulous...and what you did with the layout is AMAZING!!!!!!

Natasha said...

I love it! Wow! The colours, what you did with the sketch, love it all!!!

Anonymous said...

Rose Ann, this card looks fantastic!!!! I love it! It's perfect.

Joan said...

Beautiful card. Love that butterfly!!