Monday, March 12, 2007

For My Sister

My sister is expecting her third child! :D This stylin' chick is definitely her!

The main image is the popular Michaels stamp that Kelly sent me (thanks Kelly), and the sentiment is by Stamping Bella. I used the Big Shots Big Impressions Daisies Texture plate for the gable green background, and realized afterwards...that I should have spritzed the card-stock with water to get a deeper impression. I kind of wanted a more subtle background anyhow (you can hardly see it in the piture... but IRL you can), so I left it as is. The designer paper is from BasicGrey's Gypsy collection (I have the 6 x 6 pad). I used Prima flowers with white brads from Bazzill. The ribbon is from SU's (winter mini 06/07) Flirty collection. I also used the word window punch from SU. Other card stock is pretty in pink, pixie pink, and shimmery white (all SU).

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so very cute...great job!