Monday, March 19, 2007

Blog Candy

I drew names at random, and the winner of the BISK is.......Nancy Clark (Mimi' Place) from Illinois.
Runner-up for the goodie bag is.......Carmen from Prince George, British Columbia, Canada.

Congratulations ladies. Please e-mail me at rrz6698@yahoo.com, so that I can get your mailing addresses to mail out your goodies.

Thanks for playing everyone!!

I haven't told you all much about myself, so if you're interested...hang around.

I am in Michigan, and have been stamping two years (since January). Splitcoaststampers is where I've learned so much of what I know about stamping. Everyone is so helpful there, and there are so many inspiring artists (and enablers...*wink*).

I started my blog mainly because I thought it would help me to grow artistically. It has been so fun to create and share...and perhaps think "outside of the box" a bit more than I used to.

Thanks for playing the game. This was fun! ;)





I will be drawing a winner for the BISK tonight at 9:00 pm eastern, and a runner up for the goodie bag, right afterwards. As soon as I get the kids to bed...I will post the winner. Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh! I'm in MI too! I wonder where you are?