Wednesday, February 28, 2007

5 x 5 Idea Book


Ever since I saw some of these books at SCS, I have been wanting to make one of my own. So here's the not-quite-finished book that I will use for my card sketches, templates, etc. I've made pockets in the inside covers, and started to decorate...but still have a little way to go. It will be nice to have a proper place to keep my ideas instead of scrap pieces of paper (that I usually end up losing in the mess on my desk). Most of the products used, are SU. Here's the 'recipe':

On Board 5 x 5 Art Journal (SU spring mini)
stamp sets: Happy Harmony (SAB), Doodle That (spring mini), Polka Dots & Paisley (spring mini), Rough Edges Alphabets
paper: BasicGrey LilyKate 6 x 6 paper pad, bashful blue, very vanilla
ink: bashful blue (classic and craft), barely banana, basic black, certainly celery, white gel pen
accessories: Marvy Uchida Giga scalloped circle, and Mega circle punches, round tab punch (spring mini), Seaside Ribbon Originals, silver cord, Maya Road charm (from StarLitStudio), Heidi Swapp Bling

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful!! I just got this paper and can't wait to use it! The ribbon on here looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! another perfectly lovely project! I lose things on my desk too. . .