I was tagged by Heather a while back, and didn't get my list completed until Dawn tagged me...and reminded me that I should finish and post. So here's the list of things you probably don't really care to know about me....lol! Oh...and thanks for the tags, ladies. ;)
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to have my first baby.
2. Spending lots of time and $$ shopping for my new baby.
3. Driving a 2-door coupe (Gran Prix). Now I drive a mini van.
4. Wearing glasses/contacts. (I've had Lasik surgery, and I love the results!)
5. Driving to Mom's a lot, 'cause DH was working 12 hr. day, with 2 hr. commute time.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Take care of sick daughter.
5. Stamp (I hope)
Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Buy a house in the country with acreage, and an extra room for my studio.
2. Help out the family
3. Donate to charities
Five things I will never wear again:
1. Short mini skirts
2. Wedding dress
3. Big hair
4. Cheerleading uniform
5. Toe socks
Five of my favorite toys:
2. Stamps and all the goodies I use with them
3. PDA (I don't use it as much as I used to tho)
4. Cell phone (I just got a new one a couple of months ago, and I still haven't played with it enough to know how to use all of it's functions.
5. Digital Camera
Five banes of my existence:
1. Dust & Dog hair
3. Tail-gaters (I don't drive that slow, either)
4. Rude people with shopping carts.
5. Homework...and doing the 4th grade over again.
Tag 5 fellow bloggers:
5. and You..... (cheating again, I know)
Thanks for your visit today. I appreciate you stopping by!!