Thanks to the very talented, Sherrie at Card Cream for the tag. You must check out her work. She is totally amazing!!
Here are the questions/answers:
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I have only recently been shopping for papers other than SU. I love the 6x6 BasicGrey pads, but I think if I had to choose...I would get all kinds of ribbons in different colors, patterns, and textures. I love ribbon!!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Stamps for sure. I've never used rubons, but Lindsey is going to help me change that...right Linds?
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Cards. I have a huge family, and they look forward to my hand-crafted cards. (Well...at least some of them do.)
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) Oh...I would so love to have my own room! Fran just posted some pictures of her room...and THAT would be my dream!
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down! My creations may be more on the "plain" side with attention to small details. I'm not really good at mixing up lots of papers and layers.
Thanks so much for the tag, Sherrie! This was really fun. I am supposed to tag five others now. Hmm...I'm going to try to think of someone I haven't tagged. How about :
Only play if you feel like it, ladies.